180 Turnaround

One woman's journey to make a 180-degree / 180 pound turn around in her weight.

7/19/2007

Work Pics 7/07 - 197.8

Wanted to share these pics-- The first was taken at our annual picnic for work (it was DEATHLY humid)-- the woman on my left is one of my bosses & the gal on my right is one of our board members. Despite crummy weather, we had a great time!






The next pictures were taken for a press release regarding a donation to the wealth-building campaign that operates under my organization. I still can't get over how I no longer "stand out" like a big ol' sore thumb in group pictures anymore-- if I do, its more from being tall, than being a "wall" :-D



















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are truly an inspiration to me. to see someone successful on this journey is the boost in need in this moment. thanks girl!!! and you look F.A.B.O

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the prettiest girl in East Wheeling!

Like I need to sign a name.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Wow you look great! As someone just starting out, you give me hope.

Carlos
http://carlosthelarger.blogspot.com

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need new pics!!! I bet you look just amazing! (not that you don't look great in the other ones too!)

10:00 PM  
Blogger elva said...

good job you must feel like a neww person.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

I am totally impressed by your blog and your journey. You are amazing!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home