180 Turnaround

One woman's journey to make a 180-degree / 180 pound turn around in her weight.

8/30/2006

Bigfoot sighting? 9/30/06 - 236.2 lbs



...or maybe an Impressionist painting?

You decide.

This pic was snapped courtesy of a friend's camera phone (recall my earlier comment, most pictures you'll see of me look like "sightings" because I was caught offguard). Sorry it's blurry, but it was after midnight I lacked the presence of mind to actually STOP long enough for a clear shot. I'll do better next time-- at least this one's 3/4 of a full length shot!

Pleased to say that the 18/20 sweater I'm wearing has become baggy, and the jeans are size 20-- been a lo-o-ong time since I've seen that size in slacks. Weight - 236.3 pounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

See how skinny you are? I am very proud of you.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home