180 Turnaround

One woman's journey to make a 180-degree / 180 pound turn around in her weight.

11/17/2006

Star Sighting! - 230 lbs

A friend finally got around to forwarding this impromptu picture of me, posing with a co-worker (my right) & John Ratzenberger (known best as Cliff Clavin on the TV show Cheers). I was celebrating with work associates after the completion of a successful project, and Mr. Ratzenberger ended up dropping in at the party (we were in the hospitality suite for the conference we had helped coordinate-- he happened to be passing through the area and was invited to join the party!) . NOTE: The very colorful coat I am wearing was borrowed from another party-goer-- the temp had plummeted into the high 20'sF and the wind-chill factor was blistering cold (hence my wind-whipped hair). Too wild!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Two times I am holding back the comments! You look beautiful.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictoral journey is inspiring to say the least!! So why are you still hiding that fabulous bod'? I have such a long way to go, and sites like your's let me know it's possible!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home