180 Turnaround

One woman's journey to make a 180-degree / 180 pound turn around in her weight.

8/29/2006

Houston Rennaisance Festival - 2003 (325 lbs)

Here I am at the Houston Renaissance Festival in 2003. And YES, that is handwriting on my "girls," as well as on my friend's... This was towards the end of a DEADLY hot day (are there any other kinds in Houston???), and we were watching a fantastic group called Tartanic. Both friends I was attending with were ga-ga for the group's lead singer, and they waited (Sharpie marker in hand) for the set to end to get their CD's autographed. I just happened to be standing there, all innocence... The singer asked if he could sign THEIR bosoms (of course they said YES, the hussies...). He didn't even ask if he could sign mine-- he just DID... I weighed around 325 pounds at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home