180 Turnaround

One woman's journey to make a 180-degree / 180 pound turn around in her weight.

8/30/2006

Cedar Point - July 2006 (259 pounds)

This is me (right side, front) on a Girls' Only Weekend over the summer.

Notice there is NOT A VEGETABLE IN SIGHT??? lol
I had a great time, and there was only ONE ride I didn't fit (kudos to CP for having "test" seats at each ride to spare you the Walk of Shame in case you don't fit in the seats). I had just hit my 100 pounds lost mark 2 weeks prior, so I was feeling pretty cocky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

I didn't realize how much smaller you were since Cedar Point! Wow! Keep plugging.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks :-) The scale says I've only lost 10 pounds since then, but you and I BOTH can tell I've been busy "melting" since then...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home